NeoBux - Winning Contest Payment

Last month, one of NeoBux Ultimate Member from Indonesia - Deddy Irawan held a contest for Standard Members who can make the most value clicks of ads for 1 week. As a Standart Member of course I won't miss this chance. I did my best and at the end of the contest, I got 31 ads, not bad huh?? But you know what, there is other member can clicks until 50 ads.
Even I only got 31 ads, but I still won $1 from Bro Deddy as an exchange for the traffic price, Thank's bro....



Only in NeoBux you can have fun like this, not only you can earn extra money from here but also there are so many things that make me love NeoBux so much, like this kind of contest. I hope next time there are another contest again and I can be the First Winner or maybe you wanna be next, join here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Simply Money Makers |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.